Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Weddings: Color it Black!

It's every girl's dream to look like a princess on their wedding day. It's undoubtedly one of the most important day in a girl's life. For flaunting a head turning look on the wedding day itself, one needs to keep with the latest Bridal Fashion Trends.

Colored Wedding Dresses are very unusual especially in a country like Philippines. Generally, brides-to-be still prefers the traditional way of wearing a white gown on their wedding. But not all brides, especially in this generation, opt for this traditional color choice. Fashion evolves. It tends to change depending on the latest trend and season, same goes with fashion style in wedding gowns. Colored wedding dresses are gaining popularity and have skyrocketed in the past year. Even some of the world's most notable fashion designers are boasting more colored wedding dress collections.

Now, there are modern brides who goes out of the traditional and tries to wear colorful wedding dresses. I, on the other hand, dares to be bold and out-of-the-box and wanted to try BLACK for a wedding dress. Whattchathink? ;-) Hahaha. I know, right? Black wedding dress, would you dare to wear? *wink*

These are my top three:




Boots is really my thing. Haha! I really love to wear them! If I get to marry in the future, you will definitely see me on them! ;-)


Okay. I know BLACK scares you, because I do, too. It's easier said than done. Yet if my future groom agrees with it, I will grab the opportunity on wearing them in my special day. :) Sometimes it's okay to take a risk and go out of your comfort zone once in a while.

Nevertheless, if you're still undecided or uncomfortable, go subtle. If you want to wear a black wedding dress, but don't feel comfortable doing so because of some personal or family-related reasons.. or if you're simply on the fence and are certain you will never reach a decision, a great solution is to go the traditional route, with a twist. A white wedding gown with a dark or any colored sash or dark shoes. :) But whatever decision you may reach in the future, just listen to your heart and follow it!♥


No comments:

Post a Comment