Wednesday, July 25, 2012

SIXTY: Day 20 to 39

Twenty days had passed since my last Sixty Random Things About Me entry. Yes, 20 days. I deliberately let twenty days to just slipped away so I wouldn't have to blog each of the entries I missed one by one as it will look so obvious that I missed them. Apparently, the idea of having them altogether in just one entry is all the more.. obvious. HAHA! Well, saving time and effort is not a bad idea after all. :-P

But ultimately, for some reason, I just got bored from writing and couldn't elicit anything interesting and exciting questions from my empty head. Lol. Reason on why I ceased blogging. For a while, the very least. Since the subject of this entry is anything about me, I came up with this not-so-brilliant-idea. Hahaha! Will post 20 random questions and answer them.

Let's see how random I can get..  :)

Here goes the Q and A portion!!


20. WHAT IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING THAT SOMEONE COULD DO TO YOU?
            - My first instinct answered none. But then I realized that it's boring to answer the way I did. So.. I think it would be.. desperately drawing my attention when I'm busy doing just any thing. I think that could sort of annoy me. Sort of, take note. Haha! You know that thing called Patience? I have loads of them stored in me. Lol. I don't easily get annoyed. Try me. *grin*

21. HAVE YOU EVER HAD YOUR HEART BROKEN?
            - Thrice. :'(

22. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY?
            - I'm not picky when it comes to men. Anyone who sees me for me, loves and accepts the real me, who is kind-hearted, who respects their mother and more importantly, a God-fearing person.. that will perfectly do. If he's gwapo or cute.. that's just bonus! :)

23. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST THING ABOUT YOU?
            - Aside from dancing in front of the mirror and sometimes counting my steps when I walk, I also love the smell of burning leaves. You know that thing people do in the morning, sweeping fallen leaves off in their backyards and burn them? In tagalog we call them, 'nagsisiga'. I love the smell of them. I got it from my mother. She, too, loves the smell of it.

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB IN THE WORLD WHAT WOULD IT BE?
            - Seriously?? I would have answered Fashion Designer, Lawyer or President but it's very predictable. (Only if you had read my previous entries.) A detective or a pilot, or perhaps an international pop singer artist will be in the list!

25. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
            - Binge on anything, but more on pasta, pizza and burgers and watch romantic comedy movies afterwards. Would that count as fun? Coz' that sounds fun to me. ;-P

26. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
            - Three. I have two female Basset Hounds and one male Pug. :)

27. WHAT'S THE MOST UNUSUAL THING YOU KNOW HOW TO DO?
            - That I can play Flute. In fact, I'm good at it. I was a part of the Flute Orchestra in our school when I was in High School.

28. WHAT FOOD COULD THEY NOT PAY YOU ENOUGH TO EAT?
            - Liver, the most, and any local exotic food that I simply cannot stomach to smell and worse, eat!

29. IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CANNOT SAY "NO" TO?
            - Who would dare say "NO" to a free meal or dinner treat!? Hahahaha.. ;-D Anything that's free!!! Lol.

30. WHAT IS THE SORT OF RELATIONSHIP YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND WHY?
            - Long term, of course. Who would want to waste time and effort, and invest emotions and love only to fail in the end? Of course, we all wanna spend our lifetime with a person who is willing enough to do the same in return, right? And someone who is willing to accept your flaws and love you without having any conditions. A relationship that is built mainly in trust, acceptance, loyalty and love. A relationship that keeps no record of wrongs. A kind of relationship that puts God in the middle.♥

31. WHAT WERE YOUR LIFE CHANGING MOMENTS?
            - When I became a Born-Again Christian. It was the best life changing moment in my whole life's existence. Everything has changed since then on. Sabi nga sa bible, sa book of 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation: the old has gone, the new is here!"

32. HAS ANY MOVIE MADE AN IMPACT ON YOU?
            - Since I watch movie pretty much like a lot (and I recommend that you watch them after reading this) here is my Top 5:  1.) 3 Idiots - It's a Bollywood movie. In case you heard/read it for the first time, you go and figure it out yourself! Haha. Twas' the most recent movie I've seen and one of the best so far! At least in my taste. Its about making choices for yourself and the friendship that was created by the three in the movie is just so amazing! 2.) Pay It Forward 3.) August Rush 4.) Under The Tuscan Sun 5.) The Count of Monte Cristo.

33. WHAT WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD LIKE?
            - Always one of the boys! ;-) I was outnumbered by them all the time during my childhood days. No, in fact, I was the only girl who enjoys to play with them in the neighborhood. Probably why I could easily get along with guys first more than girls.

34. YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
            - Dying to see the beauty and romantic sunset mood of Santorini, Greece and the breathtaking sunflower field of Tuscany and the Lou'vre Museum in Paris. They're on my bucket list!♥

35. DO YOU LIKE SPORTS?
            - I don't, I guess. I hardly watch sports channel. But I do play Chess. I love swimming and table tennis.

36. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
            - Green and red bellpepper, white onion, mozarella and pepperoni.

37. NAME ONE THING YOU WORRY ABOUT RUNNING OUT OF.
            - Perfume and conditioner. (Sorry for answering two. Haha!)

38. SCARY MOVIES, TRAGIC FINALE OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
            - Happy Endings. Don't they go through enough drama to hell deserve that? ;-)

39. HOW MANY PAIRS OF JEANS DO YOU OWN?
            - Nine.. and need more. ;-)


Done! Pheew!

Sheesh. Twenty random questions in one sitting, how's that, eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment