Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Weddings: Crowning Glory

..and because I just had my haircut done yesterday, I feel like talking about hairstyles. :)

What kind of hairstyle would be perfect on your wedding day?

Last night, as I was prepping my bed to sleep, I took my journal out and jot down five basic tips in considering what type or kind of hairstyle would you want to have on your wedding.

Five Basic Tips from me to *YOU* :)

One. Base your hairstyle on your wedding dress. Of course it would look nicer if your hair compliments the gown you're wearing.

Two. Consider your face's shape and feature.

Three. You also have to consider the weather and the venue of your wedding. If its in the beach and it's too windy, you might have to get an updo so that it may hold your hair together and wont ruin your look. But there are times that it's also nice to have your hair a big wavy curls and just let it down that whenever the wind blows it will dance in the air perfect for a beach wedding.

Four. Schedule a hair trial three months before your wedding. Basically to know how long your updo will hold in hours or how long will it last. See what works for you. Don't forget the hair accessories (veil, comb, etc) you plan on wearing so you can experiment with them. Take photos of each hairstyle (expect to try out three options) from different angles.


Five. Be explicit about what you want. At the end of the day, whatever hairstyle you decide to wear on your wedding day, it's yours. Choose a hairstyle to your heart's content! ;-)

And as for me.. since I want a Grecian goddess dress for my wedding, I think this 'do will be a kill. *wink*



And this for my fairy tale-like wedding. :)


And because I'm wearing a short 'do at the moment.. here's what I want myself to look like on my wedding dress with a short 'do..♥



♥ ♥ ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment