Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Lucky Guy♥

There are things you can never control. You know what? Love is one of them.

There are some fairytale characters I'm so jealous of. Cinderella, for one. She lived on easy street, thanks to a prince. Juliet. She had a man to love for life. Oh, and Snow White, too. Sleeping Beauty met a prince while sleeping. These princesses are just so lucky. Me, on the other hand? I guess I beat them all.

While there's always a man behind a woman's happiness, mine's joy. I found true joy. I'm not too picky when it comes to men. Actually, no, I'm not picky at all.

And the lucky guy? He's not Prince Charming. He's more than Mr. Right. He's not a Prince but a King. Yes, the King of all Kings. The God of all Gods. Sakanya ako in love ngayon. :)

Nahulaan nyo na kung sino? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment