Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Weddings: Rings

wedding band is worn by couples which naturally indicates that one is married. It's a symbol of eternal love, a circle that has no beginning and no end.

It's very ironic of me that when it comes to fashion, things and styles, I absolutely want simple but has a complicated twist. It has to be rich in details and more importantly, it has to be unique and has its own distinct quality. Like it should have to be a one-of-a-kind.

Ironic, isn't it?

Well, I certainly don't have any idea what would I want my wedding ring to look like. But I wanted it simple but not ordinary.
I guess, this is exactly what I mean of simple but has rich in detail and is very unique.

This, however, is the opposite of what's on my mind for a wedding band. I have seen a lot of designs like this but it never failed me to want and own a pair of it. Yes, it's ordinary. Everyone was like wearing it nowadays. But I guess, at the end of the day, you can feel the sophistication and the glamorous it can bring while wearing it. Classic, that's the word. :) I think, I would still consider this design and style in the future, after all! ;-)

Couples opt to have a romantic message engraved on the inside part of their wedding bands. And this one would also be a winner! Simple yet very romantic!


When choosing a wedding band, consider your personality. It will help you to know what kind of design to settle on. Choose wedding ring that is comfortable to wear. Choose a metal and precious stones that will withstand the test of time as wedding rings last a lifetime. But the most important thing is to work within a budget and get wedding bands that are suitable for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment