2. You no longer look "cute" in that bright colored floral tank top you used to wear at pool parties in high school. You start looking "trying hard".
3. You talk or start to think about shifting careers, taking an MBA, settling down, long term goals, and moving countries. Or you could actually do it!
4. Friends get fewer but quality gets better.
5. You can't stay up late often, drink too much, or party too hard and still be in tip top shape the next day.
6. Making money and how to make it grow becomes an issue.
7. Metabolism is no longer cooperating and is slowly turning into a bitch!
8. Fun in the sun is becoming run from the sun! Wrinkles! OH NO.
9. You have to make decisions on your own. Minor or major ones. What to do with your life, where to go from here, and how to go about it. Mommy and Daddy can't choose for you anymore.
10. More equipped and wiser to deal with extreme adversities from having gone through the test of fire over the years.
11. Comfortable, steady, secured sounds good to you all of a sudden.
12. You know your limits. No more experiments. You know what works for you and what doesn't.
WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD. (Gulp!)