Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Quarterlife.

Five days from now shall be the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. I'll be turning twenty-something. I know. Scary, right? Few signs indicating that a person is ageing. You tend to conceal your age because you're afraid being called an elderly; in our native tongue its, "gurang" or "tumatanda na".

Oh, well.. YES, I'm not getting any younger. And, I hate it when people are addressing me, "Ate" (eldest sister). Pisses me off at times. Nonetheless, age is just a number. It will never, NEVER, define you. But frankly speaking, it's freaking the hell out of me. Hahaha! However, as I write this down today, it hasn't occurred to me, yet. Just yet. I just wish that this "age thingy" panic attack to which I am currently dealing with shall pass without leaving me a hung over. Hopefully.

Anyhow, cheers to more wonderful quality years ahead! Surprise me LIFE. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment