Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fly me to the Moon. Ü

Ever since I was a kid, I would always go outside our house, look for that only star in the sky, close my eyes and quietly whisper a wish. I would also try to somehow count what it seems an innumerable zillion of stars and get familiarize with their constellation names and amuse myself from one of my few favorite masterpieces God ever created, the Moon. :) These activities each night were my favorite thing to do whenever I get to sneak out while mom and dad were busy engaging with their business and auditing finances.

Whenever it's full moon, I had never failed to remember the movie E.T. Where I first get acquainted with Drew Barrymore. She played the role of that cute blonde little girl named Gertie, who befriended an unknown creature. =)




If kids from today's generation are talking about Harry Potter, that's their childhood. Mine was this movie. Twas' a Steven Spielberg's film, FYI. Oh, and if you remember that tale of The Never Ending Story, sheesh, that was CLASSIC! One of the most beautiful films I've ever seen and the best story ever told, well at least for me. =)


Bastian Balthazar


Aarrgh. Nostalgiaaa...

I wish I could meet and come across with what little Gertie and Bastian saw and met in the movie. By that, I would ask him to bring and fly me to the moon. Hahaha! I wanna feel what it's like to see the world at its very top. Dream BIG! ;-) ..or dream WILD?! *wink*

Gertie



No comments:

Post a Comment