Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SIXTY: Day 60

Sixty Random Things About Me

My high school friends and I were supposed to go on a Boracay Trip for this month in celebration of mine and Wella's 27th birthday. Unfortunately, due to "Habagat" typhoon, it was unanimously decided to cancel the trip and have it on December or some time next year.

So today, I decided to spend my 27th birthday helping out our Head Pastor and few other members who willingly gave their hands, too, in renovating our humble little church. This church improvement that we are currently having at the moment are preparations for the upcoming 12th anniversary of our church, Jesus Christ The Prince Of Peace.

For the very first time in my 27 years of existence, this was the most memorable birthday I had. Though there was nothing so grand happened, unlike from the previous birthdays I've had, this was a lot different. Way, way different. I felt like I was doing something BIG. Something enormously special. I was like doing something with a purpose. With a cause. A cause for Jesus Christ. For my savior and healer. And, it felt so nice. Surprisingly nice.

For my birthday, I only wish to give back all the thanks and glory to God who gave me the privilege to worship and praise Him and who gave me the right to become His child.


"Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God —" John 1:12 (New International Version)



Happy Birthday to Me!♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment