Sunday, August 12, 2012

SIXTY: Day 53

Sixty Random Things About Me

I don't easily get bored especially to things I truly love doing. Ako yung tipo ng tao na hindi madaling magsawa. And it doesn't mean that I'm afraid to try new things. In fact, I love changes. For the past one and half year, I've gone from long wavy brown(ish) hair to straight red hair to long curly hair back to straight shoulder length burgundy hair again with bangs to medium bob cut light brown hair and now to a super, super short black hair. See, I'm not afraid to change. =) Sometimes I call it "bravery." Hahaha! Bravery my ass! LOL.


From long wavy brown(ish) hair:


















to long straight red hair:


to long curly hair:

back to straight shoulder length burgundy hair with bangs:


















to medium bob cut light brown hair:
to extra super short black hair:

All in a span of one year and half! Wheeew!!!^_^ Na-stressed na ang hair ko sakin. Hahaha!!!

 
Seriously, these are the things, places, movie or food or just anything under the sun that I would never ever get bored to do:

1. Even if there are a bunch of new Italian resto to try, nothing beats my favorite Baked Zitti in Alfredo or white sauce in Sbarro. ;-)
2. I would never ever get tired to listen to Sunday Morning of Maroon 5, Sleep All Day by Jason Mraz, Ocean Drive, High and Free of Lighthouse Family and Alanis Morisette's Head Over Heels. Old school is cool! Hahaha!
3. The movies I've seen for more than five times already: Shakespeare In Love, Under The Tuscan Sun, Runaway Bride, While You Were Sleeping and Never Been Kissed.
4. Ordering Cheeseburger meal in McDonalds.
5. Ang walang kasawa-sawang Gambazetti sa Bigoli, Seafood Marinara sa Napoli's, Cheese/White Cheese Pizza sa Sbarro, Caramel Macchiato or Raspberry Currant sa Starbucks, Burger Steak ng Jollibee (haha), Bunch of Lunch ng Shakey's (haha), Whopper Jr. meal ng Burger King at Pork Tonkatsu meal na may kasamang order ng California Maki at extra veggies ng Tokyo Tokyo. Hahaha! Gluttony at its finest!
6. At kahit usong uso na ang pirated DVDs na nabibili sa Quiapo at nagkalat kung saan saang tiangge, uso pa rin sakin ang pagrent ng VCD or DVD sa Video City. Hahaha! Actually, ang dami kong membership cards nila kasi lagi kong nawawala. Tapos at the end of the day, makikita ko nasa drawer lang pala. I have more than 10 membership cards, tatlo nasa wallet ko! Bwahahaha!!!
7. Magpicture! Hahaha. Self-confessed camwhore queen! ;p Pero hindi ako photogenic ha! Feelingera lang. lol
8. Red nails on my feet. Most of the time laging red lang talaga ang kulay ng polish ko sa paa, if not, pink.
9. Monggo sprout or Toge at Adobong Manok. Hindi ako magsasawa sa dalawang ulam na yan, PROMISE! Hahaha. ;D
10. Manood ng mga series at Koreanovelas. :P


I often received a lot of comments before kay ex-boyfie kung hindi raw ba ako nagsasawa (mapa-pagkain o kahit sa anong bagay) and I always replied, "Hinde, bakit naman ako magsasawa?" Eventually we end up separating ways..ayun, nagsawa siguro sakin! Bwahaha!!! Ang mahuli magsawa, talo! LOL ☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment