Saturday, August 11, 2012

SIXTY: Day 52

Sixty Random Things About Me

Music and singing goes hand in hand, right? However, in my case the dedication, passion and mad love I have for singing is the exact opposite I have for music. Does that make sense? Hahaha. I know, I truly am weird in my own ways. It's just that music is really not my thing. I am not the person who listens to the radio or search the net to check the latest songs in the music chart and download them. I sing whatever I feel like singing, may it be old songs or new, I don't care. Hahaha. I don't even update myself to the latest song there is. If I happen to hear them when I walk down the streets, that's the only time I would learn it's a new song. But when I ask my sister about it, she would tell me that it was out for three months already. Hahaha!

Well, I don't really care if I am totally unaware of the latest trending in music. What I do really care is my singing voice. Hahaha! I just sing to my heart's content. And I am so thankful to the Lord for giving me something I could be very passionate about--SINGING. At ito talaga ang latest, at hindi ito chismis lang..haha! I'm using my voice and my singing prowess to serenade my one and true love and the only savior of this world, Christ Jesus. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment