Friday, June 29, 2012

SIXTY - Day 11

Sixty Random Things About Me

Travel light.♥

If only given the required passing height, I'd be a Flight Attendant. I wanna travel the world! I wanna see how it looks to be at the top of it! ;-) I wanna see the world from different perspective! From God's perspective. ;-)

But before seeing the world in its entirety, I should first explore the beauty of my own country, the Philippines! I'm so lucky I get the chance to see and enjoy these wonderful places with my friends! :)

It's more fun in the Philippines!
Bangui Windmill, Ilocos Norte


Camarines Sur, Bicol

Anawangin Beach Cove, Zambales



Balay Indang, Cavite

Chocolate Hills, Bohol

Man-made Forest, Bohol


Corregidor, Bataan

Enchanted Kingdom in Sta. Rosa, Laguna



Mulanay, Quezon Province

 Saud White Beach, Pagudpud Ilocos Norte

Paoay Sand Dunes, Ilocos Norte

Basilica de San Marin de Tours, Taal Batangas

La Virginia Resort, Maatas na Kahoy, Lipa Batangas
Pink Sisters Convent, Tagaytay

Kamay ni Hesus, Quezon Province

 Malolos, Bulacan

 Magellan's Cross, Cebu 2010 (first time with HS friends)
Magellan's Cross, Cebu 2011 (second time with College friends)


No comments:

Post a Comment