Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Better In Time

It's 4 in the morning and I can't sleep. And yes, I'm bored.. and the worst part.. I'm dead hungry! Hahaha.. Kidding! I'm actually hurt. Probably the reason why I'm blogging. I don't wish to feel this especially at this ungodly hour. But daaang! Could anyone just please tell me how to stop this?!?!

Bakit ba kasi ang vivid, vivid pa sa memory ko lahat ng nangyari in the past. Even if I told myself a million times to cease thinking about that person and all the memories we had, beautiful ones, I couldn't. "Eh ang kulit kulit mo kasi, Denise. Ang tigas ng ulo mo". Kahit ipikit ko ang mga mata ko.. ikaw ang nakikita ko. TSK! ;'$

How could I ever moved on and move ahead, if you're always there in front of me. Lagi na lang kitang nakikita at nasusulyapan ng tingin. Gaaaawwd! You're everywhere.

At kahit mahal pa rin kita hanggang ngayon.. at kahit anong sakit ang nararamdaman ko.. I'm gonna smile because I deserve to. I hell deserve to be happy.

I hope one day.. it will all get better in time..


♪♪♫ And since there's no more you and me..
It's time I let you go so I can be free..
And live my life how it should be..
No matter how hard it is..
I'll be fine without you. Yes, I will. ♪♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment