Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Proposal ♥

I received a call this morning and rejected it twice.. because the number wasn't registered on my phonebook. ;P Then I received a text message after a minute or two. Turned out it was my bestfriend, Roffel. She told me that Paolo, our other bestfriend's boyfriend, called her earlier and asked us a favor if we could both come by to their place today.

And so we did.

Roffel and I went to their condo the afternoon and met Paolo. And guess what, my hunch was right. The reason why Paolo called us was to ask for our help because tomorrow he is about to seal their 6-year relationship. Damn straight! He's going to propose to Jaja. *faints in happiness*

Hindi maalis ang ngiti ko sa labi at ang kilig ko for Jaja and Pao. Took me like half an hour to pull myself together. I'm sooo kinikilig talaga. Hahaha! I can't help it! I even had to pause every now and then when the thought of "Paolo proposing to Jaja" sank in my head, so I could just went back to my composure. CRAZY!! I'm even holding back my tears as I write this. Hahaha! Such a cry baby. Feeling ko ako ang ikakasal. Ambisyosa!! Bwahaha. But kidding aside, I truly am happy for Jaja. My heart is bursting in joy for her and Pao. It feels amazingly wonderful that at this point of Jaja's life, she already has found her soulmate. :') *teary-eyed*

Naalala ko tuloy bigla yung introdutcion sa My Amnesia Girl na movie ni John Lloyd at Toni. Haha. :D


Sabi sa census, may 11 milyon na tao sa Metro Manila. Paano mo malalaman na nahanap mo na yung taong para sa’yo? Maaring nakita mo na siya, pero yumuko ka para magsintas. Maaring nakatabi mo na siya, pero lumingon ka para tingnan ang traffic lights. Maaring nakasalubong mo na siya pero humarang yung pedicab.

May mga maswerteng tao na nahanap na yung taong para sa kanila. May mga taong patuloy na naghahanap at may iba na sumuko na. Pero yung pinakamasaklap, eh yung na sayo na, pinakawalan mo pa... :(

(My Amnesia Girl, 2010)


True enough! Paolo and Jaja are so lucky that they have found each other. Sa mga panahong ito kung saan usong uso ang annulment, divorce, separation, broken family, cheating, third-party, breakups at kung anu ano pang reasons why LOVE fails, Jaja and Pao's love story and relationship is one proof that LOVE lasts ONLY if you choose and stand to fight for it, work hard for it and have faith in it. Their love story made me believe even more that TRUE LOVE still does exist. ♥ Patuloy pa rin akong maniniwala na mayroong wagas at tunay na pagibig. Naks, ang lalim. Hahaha. *MUSHY*


Ang corny ko na yata. Hahaha! ;D 


Anyway, I just do hope that tomorrow we could nail this "PROPOSAL" perfectly. Fingers crossed. I got a feeling that it will be a romantic day for the four of us. And, I'm pretty sure, bubuhos ang mga luha bukas. Tears of joy yun for sure. At hindi ko pipigilan ang sarili kong maiyak. Dahil ito ang unang beses na makakasaksi ako ng PROPOSAL. Nang bestfriend ko pa at ni Pao. Two people who are so close and dear to my heart. So tomorrow's event.. it has to be special.. it has to be memorable.. and most of all, it has to be magical. Haaay, I'm such a hopeless romantic. Roffel and I, we will make sure that everything is going to be PERFECT!



And, to Pao, Thank you! Thank you that you chose Roffel and I.. thank you for trusting us to set everything for your proposal. Thank you for sharing this very significant event in you and Jaja's life with us. Roffel and I are so grateful. It means a lot to us. :) Salamat ng marami, Pao. So pano bukas.. Let's make your proposal a bomb!! ♥ AJA. :D



Oh, and about the details of the proposal? Sorry, hindi pwedeng i-reveal..haha! Bukas ko na lang ikukwento. ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment