Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Heartstrings ♥

Whenever I'm not out partying or hanging out with my friends during weekends, you will probably catch me the whole day in my room either reading a book or in front of my portable DVD watching American or Korean drama series.

Since I'm done with Lie To Me Season 3, The Killing Season 1 and Merlin Season 4, aside from the weekly series I've been continuously watching (i.e. The Vampire Diaries Season 3, The Secret Circle Season 1, Glee Season 3 and Supernatural Season 7), Fridays and Saturdays are usually spent watching Korean drama series. For a change naman. In fact, I love watching Korean TV series. It's a lot lighter compared to our own drama series "soap opera". Unlike Korean drama series kasi, it's a lot more funnier, the story per se is light, unique and very romantic pa, at napansin ko lang, kahit walang script o salita yung isang romantic scene, e nakakakilig pa rin. Compared sa napapanood ko dito sa movie or television, ang dami nang sinabing mabubulaklak na salita pero minsan corny pa rin. Hahaha! Pero hindi ko naman nilalahat. :P I mean, Gerald Anderson and Sarah Geronimo's team up are awesome! At in fairness, kinilig talaga ako. Yun' ang tinatawag na chemistry. :D 

Oh well.. hindi ako fan ng Korean pop music, whatsoever. But this one.. it's different. It's refreshing to hear something new out from the usual songs that I listen to everyday. I love the melody and the feeling that it gives me after listening to it. Buong araw ko yatang pinakikinggan ito last Monday. Kahit hindi ko naman naintindihan yung lyrics at ang message ng kanta. Hahaha!! Basta ang alam ko, nakaka-in love yung song! ^_^

With Korean Subtitle

With English Subtitle



No comments:

Post a Comment