Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Fun ☺☺

Apparently its a new week!

And I'm still not over with the fun stuff I had last night. This weekend was kind of all over the place.. but it was a pretty good weekend! I had a blast! Spending some quality time with your High School friends is priceless. Especially at this time of the year where everyone seems to be busy with their own stuffs and lives, and the coming holidays. It just feels great that these bunch of people allotted their time and exerted some effort to be there and make this Christmas Party possible. On that note, thank you guys from the bottom of my heart! Maraming, maraming salamat! :) Sometimes these are the very reason why I don't give up on organizing events and parties such as this one. Because you guys are the best! Kayo na!! ♥ Hahaha.

Here is my life in some pictures. :)













Over all a pretty good weekend. Sadly it is Monday again but I actually have some fun things going on this week so it shouldn't be too bad after all.

Hope everyone have a simply fantastic Monday! Ü


Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment