Monday, December 12, 2011

December Thankfulness - Friendship

Today I am thankful for having an awesome friends, different set of them, actually.

What would we do without the friendships we have in our lives?

I know for a fact that I wouldn't be able to get through half of the things I've had to deal with without a friend there to help or listen or just be there for me whenever, wherever. They are the people who make us better, make us feel good about ourselves, challenge us, encourage and push us to be a better person. So thank you to all my real good friends who have put up with me, listen to me, rant and rave with me, and who have just been there. Always there. I truly would not function without you guys. I love you all from the bottom of my heart. :)





























No comments:

Post a Comment