Friday, December 7, 2012

Shall we dance?


This Sunday, for our Children's Bible School Program, I shall teach the kids this song and its dance steps (of course, not the steps you've seen in the video above as I am going to teach children of ages 5 to 12) for the upcoming Christmas Party in our church on Dec. 23. Yes, I'm one of the three teachers assigned to teach the kids every Sunday and share my "little" knowledge about the bible, its passages and stories. It's my first time to experience something like this and I'm very grateful that I was given the opportunity to be used as an instrument for the kids to learn more about Jesus and His words.

And my prayer? Lord, guide me in every way so that the kids may see You and not me and learn more about You and how great and loving You are. Please give me the wisdom and all the patience I need to endure kids who stubbornly throws tantrums left and right. Thank you and I love you so bad. Amen. Hahaha. ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment