Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday.Sundae

Shoot!!! I owe too many post to my Sixty Random Things About Me challenge! Will write very soon. :)

For the meantime, I'm so happy to share that today, for our church's second Sunday service this afternoon, I'll be singing in the pulpit neither for a special number nor as a back-up but a Song Leader.

I know it's too early and too soon for me. But with the help of my four beautiful sisters in Christ and talented Song Leaders and mentors, who first believed in me, I know I can do this! Thank you Princess, Hazel, Helen and Me-ann. For all the support, encouragements, good words and patience, maraming salamat!

Yesterday, as we were practising the first joyful song in my line-up, I suddenly stopped and ran towards Helen. I was crying a river. Hahaha! Crying like a baby! I suddenly realized that I wasn't ready yet. But thanks to the BIG THREE: Hazel, Helen and Princess whose support are immensely appreciated. You guys really know what words of encouragement to say. Hahaha!! ;P Kidding.

Thank you rin of course sa aking mga little boys na mas hinahabaan ang pasensya para kay Ate Denise dahil sa walang humpay kong kakatawa, na kung saan ay dapat seryoso tuwing oras ng practice. Hehe. Sa maraming pagkakataon na hindi makapasok sa timing ng kanta. Bwahahaha! Sorry, guys! I'm such a newbie. ;P At sa marami ring pagkakataon na sablay ang intro ni Ate Denise, laging wala sa bagsak ng gitara at sa timing talaga! Hahaha. Thank you Nicko, Christian, Jay-R at Angelo, sa mga talented kong gitarista, keyboardist at drummers.

Salamat din sa aking mga little angels na kasama ko sa pagba-back up at sa pagti-training maging Song Leaders. Thank you Dianne and Donna. Thank you guys! Malakas lang ang loob ko dahil alam kong kasama ko kayo at hindi ako nagiisa. I'm so proud of you two! :)

But more importantly, Thank you, Jesus! I would have never become like this if it weren't for you. You're all the source of my confidence, my strength, this passion and this talent I have in singing--it's all because of YOU. :)

Up until now, hindi pa rin ako super confident sa idea of being a Song Leader. It comes with a great sense of responsibility. It also means that I have to strengthen more my faith and my spiritual mind and soul. But nonetheless, because I have Jesus in me.. my heart is in a very happy place right now. Everything is smooth sailing. Of course, there will be many times that I'm gonna have to face fear.. but because I have Jesus beside me, I'm ready to face them all! Sabi nga sa Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

Hanggang ngayon kinakabahan pa rin ako at natatakot magkamali, but I know God is with me. Bahala na si Lord mamaya. Kung magkamali man ako, mataranta, makalimutan ang lyrics, magkamali sa pagpasok at mawala sa timing, I know Jesus will still be proud of me. After all, I'm doing this to glorify the Lord who created me, my Maker. :)

Ang gagawin ko lang ngayon ay ienjoy ang moment na ito. :)

By the way, I'll be sharing the pulpit with my pretty co-Song Leader, Dianne. She'll be singing the first three half of our line up and I'll be responsible to deliver the last three songs.


♥♥♥

Sunday Afternoon Service (3-6pm)

Song Leaders: Dianne and Denise


LINE UP:

Welcome Song: LANGIT (Dianne)
Opening Song: MINAMAHAL KITA (Dianne)
Joyful:
SAYAW (Dianne)
LAHAT SAKIN (Denise)
Solemn:
IKA'Y KATAGPUIN (Denise)
IKAW LAMANG (Denise)


To God be the Glory!☺

A blessed Sunday, everyone!♥



PS.
After this, I'm gonna treat myself for a Chocolate Sundae for a job well done! ;-) Hahaha. Pampalubag loob sa sarili. LOL.☺

No comments:

Post a Comment