Friday, May 18, 2012

The path I chose to walk from here onward..

Twenty six years.

It took me twenty six long years before I could finally find my way to rediscover and meet the real GOD that I used to offer prayers and sing praises and worship every Sunday inside a Catholic church.

Yes, I've known Him all my life. But not the way I have known Him today as a Christian.

It must be really true that God has a plan for each one of us and, indeed, it really is. In fact it is written in the bible, in the book of Jeremiah 29: 11, "For I know the plans I have for you." Only He knows what's in store for us in the future. Perhaps, God has a purpose for me that He let twenty six years to pass before He led me to the path where He intended me to meet HIM.

Maybe, just maybe, God wanted me to be a part of this church where I wholeheartedly decided to serve with all my might, with all my heart, with all my faith and with all my strength. The church where I wanted to grow deeper in love with Jesus. The church where I intended to nourish and firmly develop more my relationship with Him, Jesus Christ The Prince of Peace.

Born again Christian. The path I chose to walk from here now on, until the remaining days and until the second coming of my savior, Jesus Christ.♥


No comments:

Post a Comment