Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Mama dearest!

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful creation of God.. Happy Birthday Mama. :) You truly are a blessing. The greatest gift I have ever received from God. You truly are God's manifestation of how BIG He loves me and cares for me. Ikaw, Mama, ang patunay kung gaano ako kamahal ng Diyos. I am eternally grateful to Jesus.


Six years and six birthdays that we're apart.. but your image is still alive in my head and is engraved in my heart. Your image of you holding and reading your bible each night will always remain to be the most beautiful memory of you in my heart and soul. Thank you for being such a good example to me and Ezel. The greatest mother ever! All that we are today, we owe it to you Mama.


I love you to every bits and part of me. ♥


*Blowing infinite kisses to the sky* (Hope it reaches the great state of Sacramento)

No comments:

Post a Comment