Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 98: A picture of your favorite place in the world

Our Lady of Lourdes Parish in Camarin, Caloocan City. The place where my belief was shaped and my faith grows stronger year after year. The church where my mother and the whole family brought me and my little sister every Sunday and when there are special occasions and traditions like "Simbang Gabi" and "Holy Week." For twenty six years, this is the only church, aside from our kapilya in Libis, I have grown to love and where I learn all the foundation, values and virtues I practice in life. The only place I feel safe and loved. The place where I speak with God, tell Him my stories, problems and even joke around when I try to make a more intimate personal conversation with Him and other whatnot. :) One of my most favorite place in the world. ♥ 

Reverend Father Daniel Allan D. Samonte, our present Parish Priest.
He's very gwapo in person and so bubbly. No dull homily(ies) around him.
I just hope we, our church and the community, can have him forever. I wish! Hahaha. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment