Friday, November 11, 2011

J is for Jaja :)

I owe this pretty lady a HUGE thank you for making me absolutely happy and for making me feel so special. I couldn't thank her enough for giving me a wonderful, well-thought, and very personalized gift for my 26th birthday. So, beb, this blog post is for you. ♥












Cheers to our Friendship!!! I L♥VE YOU, BEB. Thanks much! :)


Maraming salamat beb for the gift. Nakakataba sa puso. ♥ Sobrang na-appreciate ko talaga yung ginawa mo. Thank you for the time and the effort you put into it just to make that beautiful scrapbook as a present. Madalas ako ang gumagawa ng scrapbook. And there was one time when I had given it to an ex-boyfriend as a gift for our first year anniversary. Then suddenly, I received one for myself. I felt so special. As in!!! I'm so grateful to have bunch of friends that are all sweet and thoughtful enough.. just like you. I will forever treasure it. Love youu beb. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment