Friday, September 2, 2011

Ho! Ho! Ho! 

Because it's all over the news and trending worldwide via Twitter and Facebook, I figure out that I need to greet everyone as well, especially for those who might get the chance to drop by and read my blog. So, Merry Christmas you all!!! Hahaha..

Happy BER-day sa ating lahat. :)

My most favorite months and holidays are soooo arrivin'!!!  I get so thrilled just by the thought of it. I was running some errands this afternoon at the mall. Surprisingly, they're playing christmas carols on the background already! How's that? Too early, right? Hahaha. Even on the news, they already flashed they're christmas countdown. Hundred fourteen days left to be exact. I know. People are so crazy about the holidays. It made us all so happy, excited and broke all at the same time. Hahahaha! :))

Indeed, Christmas is just around the corner. The season of love and giving. And most of all, the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ.

Happy Birthday, sweet baby Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment